DP 9.1 post-fader metering option?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Robert Randolph
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DP 9.1 post-fader metering option?

Post by Robert Randolph »

http://motu.com/newsitems/digital-perfo ... w-shipping says that there's a "a new pre/post fader metering option"

Where is this option? I thought this was a static change.
Phil O
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP 9.1 post-fader metering option?

Post by Phil O »

Yeah, their website says option, but the read me file says differently. I suspect having this as an option was in the plans, but it never made it to this release. Just speculation on my part.
This is no big deal as far as I'm concerned. Those meters just give you a rough idea of what's going on anyway. When metering is necessary I use an insert.
Phil
DP 11.23, 2020 M1 Mac Mini [9,1] (16 Gig RAM), Mac Pro 3GHz 8 core [6,1] (16 Gig RAM), OS 14.3.1/11.6.2, Lynx Aurora (n) 8tb, MOTU 8pre-es, MOTU M6, MOTU 828, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Satellite, a truckload of outboard gear and plug-ins, and a partridge in a pear tree.