DP 9.1?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Mathematics
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: DP 9.1?

Post by Mathematics »

So, is 9.1 is a paid upgrade to current 9 users? I'm not getting a version update.
PC, Win7, DP 9.12, i7/Xeon multi-system gigabit network, Live 9 Suite, Pro Tools, M4L, Melodyne, Waves, Wave Arts, Native Instruments, Xfer, Spectralayers 3, Vienna, EastWest, Izotope, Mackie, Yamaha, AVID, Adobe, MOTU 2408mk3, ART, Rode, Tascam, Sennheiser, dbx, Korg, Akai
cuttime
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by cuttime »

Mathematics wrote:So, is 9.1 is a paid upgrade to current 9 users? I'm not getting a version update.
Shouldn't be. Can you download it from this link?
http://motu.com/download/resources/dp-mac
828x MacOS 13.6.6 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
Mathematics
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by Mathematics »

You're right. I guess the current update server isn't pushing the "update" onto the current users at this moment. I just upgraded. Let's see how this works with the new Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 that just came out.
PC, Win7, DP 9.12, i7/Xeon multi-system gigabit network, Live 9 Suite, Pro Tools, M4L, Melodyne, Waves, Wave Arts, Native Instruments, Xfer, Spectralayers 3, Vienna, EastWest, Izotope, Mackie, Yamaha, AVID, Adobe, MOTU 2408mk3, ART, Rode, Tascam, Sennheiser, dbx, Korg, Akai
wvandyck

Post by wvandyck »

waxman wrote:Flashgerkin.... what a great name. Sounds like a Swedish superhero. ahahah
Yes, I used to think I was superhero, then I realized that I'm just a pickle, of Estonian descent! :lol:
(Just a ferry ride away from Sweden.)

I read your kind words in response to Shooshie's post on 4/20/2016. Good to hear the Timeline elicited some "Wow!" responses.

The Timeline link is also in my signature.

Cheers!
2017 2.9 GHz MPB/1TB ssd; loaded 2012 i7 quadcore Mini, OS 10.15.5
DP 10.11, Logic 10.5.1, Silverface Apollo Quad/TB, K12UC, Falcon, Integra 7, MIDI guitars etc.
wvandyck

Post by wvandyck »

Shooshie wrote: For my part in the project, you're welcome! But now I'm in the awkward position of trying to remember the name of the person who actually made the PDF. I sent him a boatload of scans, but he did all the work of putting it together and making it fit in less than 23MB space, a far cry from the size of the scans I sent him. Only in digital is it possible to put a hundred gallons of something into a one quart container! I keep thinking that his name will come to me, and it will, but probably not for a while. Oh wait... I remember what he went by here: Flashgerkin. Whew! My memory is not as far gone as I thought! I think he also goes by wvandyck.

Shooshie
Spot-on with both names.
No worries, you're two for two!

Cheers!
2017 2.9 GHz MPB/1TB ssd; loaded 2012 i7 quadcore Mini, OS 10.15.5
DP 10.11, Logic 10.5.1, Silverface Apollo Quad/TB, K12UC, Falcon, Integra 7, MIDI guitars etc.