Strange things happening DP 7.2.4

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Kenny B
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Strange things happening DP 7.2.4

Post by Kenny B »

Okay, I should upgrade, but for now.. this is it.

I noticed that when I created a duplicate sequence (to keep my setting for this template I created)... New tracks where created but when I go to the Mixing tab, the tracks tab does not update or does not rewind to 0.

Then the track selection window does not reflex what is selected. It's like I created a new sequence, but the smaller boxes are not being updated. If this is confusing... basically I'm saying that the new sequence does not behave like it is suppose to. Could be a bug?

My goal is to record acoustic guitar in multiple sequences, maybe 10 instances of the same sequence but variations in guitar tunings. I don't want to merge these recordings, they are all stand alone but I'm using multiple sequences for convenience.
2023 Apple Mac Mini Pro M2; 12 Core, 32 GB Unified RAM, Mac OS Venura 13.6.1, 1 TB SSD boot, DP ver. 11.3, Apogee Symphony II 8x8, Axiom 61 Controller, MachFive2, FabFilter plugins, ReLab VSRn24 reverb. Some really great acoustic guitars, Schoeps MK4s, Charter Oak E700 mic, 2 Great River preamps