Muting automation in lanes

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Rubens
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Muting automation in lanes

Post by Rubens »

Hi community,

I wonder if there is a way to mute/bypass MIDI automation as volume, expression, in the lanes sequence view, or somewhere. Took already a look at the manual without success...
Thank you!
Shooshie

Re: Muting automation in lanes

Post by Shooshie »

Have you tried the Mute Tool? Since DP9 or 9.01, it has worked for muting MIDI notes. I can only assume that it would mute any MIDI events, but assumptions can be wrong. Give it a try and see.

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
Rubens

Re: Muting automation in lanes

Post by Rubens »

Hi Shooshie,

Thank you for the reply.
Yes, it was my first try, unfortunately didn't worked for me, unless I am missing something...