Clip Gain like in ProTools?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Hattonkeys
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Clip Gain like in ProTools?

Post by Hattonkeys »

amplidood wrote:If you change the Bite Gain in the Event Info bar, the waveform should indeed reflect the change. Not sure what's happening there. I'm doing in right now in my session and the waveform grows and shrinks accordingly.

I was using a particular soundbite to test all these things, and that one still won't budge. However it worked on all the other ones I tried. so I'm not sure what was up with that one, but not important. Hallelujah!!! And thank you
waxman
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Clip Gain like in ProTools?

Post by waxman »

I love all you nerds... completely dissect, put it back together and start over. lol
waxman
DP9.5, Macbook Pro (2018) Mojave, Slate VMS mic, Everything Bundle, Dual Raven MTI 2, Apollo Twin Quad, UAD Arrow, UAD Satellite Octo Tbolt and all the UAD plugs, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate & Arturia V Collection 6, Maschine Studio MK3 Hardware, NI Komplete Kontrol 61s MK 2, Spectrasonics Ominisphere, Superior Drummer, BFD3, Ozone 7, Altiverb, Sound Toys, Waves, Final Cut X. PT 11.