Track Selector in Mixing Board

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
ACMMD
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Track Selector in Mixing Board

Post by ACMMD »

After my recent upgrade to DP9, I've not been able to get the Track Selector to live alongside the Mixing Board unless I physically drag it there. It used to open up when I'd click the icon in the lower left of the mixer and would just be nested in the Mixing Board. I'd like to return to that configuration. What am I missing?
I write music for TV and Film on the following setup: Two Mac Pro 12 Core 3.46 gHz, MacMini server slave, VEP 7, DP 9.52, KOMPLETE KONTROL S88, Ivory, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Omnisphere, Zebra 2, RealGuitar (and a real guitar), RealStrat, GigaStudio (2), LASS, Kontakt 6, Komplete 5, Lynx Aurora 8, and a real B3! WaHoo!
cuttime

Re: Track Selector in Mixing Board

Post by cuttime »

Track Selector prefs at Preferences>Editing>Edit Windows>Editing.
828x MacOS 13.6.6 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
ACMMD

Re: Track Selector in Mixing Board

Post by ACMMD »

BINGO! Thanks so much!
I write music for TV and Film on the following setup: Two Mac Pro 12 Core 3.46 gHz, MacMini server slave, VEP 7, DP 9.52, KOMPLETE KONTROL S88, Ivory, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Omnisphere, Zebra 2, RealGuitar (and a real guitar), RealStrat, GigaStudio (2), LASS, Kontakt 6, Komplete 5, Lynx Aurora 8, and a real B3! WaHoo!