Hardware effects in DP 9

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
lito
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Hardware effects in DP 9

Post by lito »

Hello Forum,
I will integrate my Eventide H 3000 ( 2 I/O's) with my Samson patchbay in DP9. I have assigned a Stereo Track for the Eventide with 2 Stereo I/O's ( in the bundle 3+4) and I route them to the rear patchbay jacks. ( normal mode ) The I/O's from the Interface are connected on the Top and Bottom jacks on the patchbay with the I/O's from the Eventide. O.K. so well, but when I connect a patchcable on the front jack from the Input-Interface to the Output Eventide I can do it only when the Input from the Eventide is in Mono. When I connect a second patchcable on the Stereo Input Interface I have a strong overload and it's piping.
Is there something wrong on the Routing, or who can explain me how you doing integrate hardware Effects with DP9 ?

Greets lito
Only a Tele is good enough !!!