UVI FALCON now only $149 for MachFive 3 owners

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
kgdrum
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

UVI FALCON now only $149 for MachFive 3 owners

Post by kgdrum »

Just in case any other Mach 5 users besides myself have been on the fence with the $179 cross-grade........
UVI is offering an additional $30 discount at the moment if you enter: HOLIDAYS in the coupon box at checkout.
I just got it for $149 & with the $100 voucher towards another UVI product imo it's a pretty nice cross-grade deal. :wink:
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........
Babz
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: UVI FALCON now only $149 for MachFive 3 owners

Post by Babz »

Where do you see a $179 crossgrade offer? I couldn't find anything on UVI's site...
rnappi

Post by rnappi »

Babz wrote:Where do you see a $179 crossgrade offer? I couldn't find anything on UVI's site...
Just email UVI (customersupport@uvi.net),include your Mach5 serial number and
they'll set up the discount for you. When you go to check out, the discount will be applied automatically.

The $179 offer is good till Feb.1.

rich
2012 Mac Pro 3.46 Ghz Westmere 12 Core_96G Ram_OSX 10.12.6_DP 9.5
kgdrum

Post by kgdrum »

hi Babz,
You must contact UVI,have your Mach 5 serial # and purchase info available a person that assisted me with this is Olivier Tristan aka oristan on KVR and GS he is the Falcon developer for UVI,you can contact him via pm on KVR also you can go to UVI support Mark Hamilton is very helpful.The extra $30 "Holiday" coupon might expire tonight I'd contact them right now if possible to try to get this done.
Good luck.

KG
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........
SixStringGeek

Post by SixStringGeek »

How does this compare to Omnisphere 2?

Seems like the same kind of beast.
DP 8.newest on MacPro 5,1 Dual Hex 3.33GHz 64G Ram, 3TB SSDs.
Thousands of $'s worth of vintage gear currently valued in the dozens of dollars.
Michael Canavan

Post by Michael Canavan »

SixStringGeek wrote:How does this compare to Omnisphere 2?

Seems like the same kind of beast.
It doesn't have a huge preset library, about 630mb. It's geared more towards tweakers than being a Rompler. I know Omnisphere is more than a Rompler, but it's selling point is the 6,000 sounds etc. deal. I'll go on a limb not owning Omnisphere, just watching a bunch of walkthroughs of 2, but I would say Falcon will let you go deeper into the sound design process.
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.