New Thread: Are we ready for El Capitan?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
bayswater
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: New Thread: Are we ready for El Capitan?

Post by bayswater »

Killahurts wrote:I may have to sit on Yosemite for a long time like I did with Snow Leopard. :wink:
Same here. My installation of EC worked very well, except for one minor issue: the Mac would not restart or do a cold start. I had to reinstall EC for every startup. I went back to Yosemite, and like Taka, was surprised at how good a new clean installation is.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
MIDI Life Crisis

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

We may need to change the title of the thread a little. It's hardly new any longer... :)
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
Killahurts

Post by Killahurts »

MIDI Life Crisis wrote:We may need to change the title of the thread a little. It's hardly new any longer... :)
And yet it is, for some of us.. as per the original post, I am sure as hell not ready!
DP11, 2019 16-Core Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB RAM. RME HDSPe MADI FX to SSL Alphalink to SSL Matrix console, and multiple digital sub consoles. UAD Quad PCIe. Outboard stuff.
MIDI Life Crisis

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Yeah, I'm not leaving Yosemite until the machine starts screwing up.
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS