Updated to Yosemite, now closing DP 9.01: saving issue?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
kgdrum
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Updated to Yosemite, now closing DP 9.01: saving issue?

Post by kgdrum »

Well after reading about all of the issues associated with El Capitan presently I decided to upgrade to Yosemite 10.10.5,I've repaired permissions etc.....
Overall this was an easier upgrade than I anticipated and I'm only noticing 1 issue so far..........
I'm using a test project in DP 9.01, for example I have an instance of Kontakt 5 on a track with a preset, in this case a preset from Albion 1 and go to close DP,I don't get a prompt if I want to save,DP just closes and when I reopen the project Kontakt is in the right place but the Albion preset isn't there and Kontakt is empty.
I've looked for a preference in DP & I'm not seeing one, I'm going to try reinstalling DP to see if that helps is there anything obvious I'm missing?
Thanks
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........