Slowing down a drum performance

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
mal201
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Slowing down a drum performance

Post by mal201 »

I've got a multitrack drum performance and after finishing the session and starting on the guitars I've noticed the tempo it just a bit too fast. Its the at most the different between 158 bpm and 150 bpm. I tried using the adjust soundbite to tempo command but everytime I do the top and bottom snare mics seem to slip in and out of sync with each other. I'm sure the other tracks are as well but that's what I can physically see.

Is there a simpler way to do this?

The tech specs on the session is that it was originally recored in ProTools then imported into DP 8.07 via AAF. I set the proper tempo on the track. Apply that tempo to the soundbites then Adjust Soundbites to Sequence Temp. If it matters I'm running a 2011 Macbook pro running Yosemite into a UAD Apollo twin.

Any help would be appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance.