Can we hide control panel?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
rockman413
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Can we hide control panel?

Post by rockman413 »

I know we can dock/float control panel, but can we hide it?

Thanks
macbook pro 10.10, 2.5G,16G ram,256G SSD
Shooshie

Re: Can we hide control panel?

Post by Shooshie »

rockman413 wrote:I know we can dock/float control panel, but can we hide it?

Thanks
As far as I know, the control panel will always be open somewhere, but you can choose not to float it, and go to another Space to work. If you open a MIDI Edit Window in that space, you can size it to fill the whole screen, without the control panel being in the way, if you do it that way.

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
rockman413

Re: Can we hide control panel?

Post by rockman413 »

Shooshie wrote:
rockman413 wrote:I know we can dock/float control panel, but can we hide it?

Thanks
As far as I know, the control panel will always be open somewhere, but you can choose not to float it, and go to another Space to work. If you open a MIDI Edit Window in that space, you can size it to fill the whole screen, without the control panel being in the way, if you do it that way.

Shooshie
Got it thanks!
macbook pro 10.10, 2.5G,16G ram,256G SSD