View Selection in Sequence Display Question

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
emjayinla
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

View Selection in Sequence Display Question

Post by emjayinla »

Greetings,

I'm using DP9. I've got some fancy multi-monitor multi-spaces setup working (thanks Shooshie) But here's something that's driving me crazy.

I select tracks in the TO window and employ the View Selection in Sequence key command. Sometimes the track(s) displayed takes up the entire sequence editor screen. Sometimes it displays large or jumbo size. It doesn't matter how many tracks are selected, it will either take up the entire screen or it won't.

When adjust the size in the SE and go back to the TO I still get the zoom level DP seems to want.

To make it more confusing, two projects spawned from the same template are giving me opposite results.

As it turns out, I prefer it when it doesn't take up the full screen. How do I make DP do this consistently? BTW - I see a key command for Zoom to Default Zoom but I can't find a way of setting the default zoom. Related?

Cheers