Key Command for Move Releases

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Musicmind
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Key Command for Move Releases

Post by Musicmind »

Hi
I have been using the Move Releases feature to create legato. Is there a way to make a short cut for that function?
Mac Studio Max 64 gb, PC server 64 gb, MacPro 12 core 48 gb.
DP 11, Pro Tools 11, Logic 10, Cubase 11, Studio One 5... Waves9, All NI, All VSL, LASS 2, Brodway Big Band, UA I & II, Altiverb 7, Arturia Synths, BFD3, Sound Toys, All Toontrack, Ozone, Melodyne, Spectrasonics, UHE.....AND a Steinway Concert Grand model A.
stubbsonic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Key Command for Move Releases

Post by stubbsonic »

In the COMMANDS settings, there is an option in the list to open the "Change Duration...." window. There is not a default key combination assigned yet, but you could make one.

Though you could add this as an insert in the mixer and use the "Move Releases" setting,
but I don't know if you could automate it to bypass in the track. So perhaps this is best done as edits.

I think that's been requested, the ability to automate the MIDI plugins (at least bypass).
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com