Plug-In Alliance EQ Rangers Vol 1 for $19

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
bayswater
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Plug-In Alliance EQ Rangers Vol 1 for $19

Post by bayswater »

monkey man wrote:Oh dear. Sorry Stoivo. I've been ridin' your a$$ haven't I? I'll try to go a little easier on you from now on, bud.
It's OK. Most of the poo is cleaned up. But, with the drop in oil prices, the MonkeyLabs™ Grammar Detective™ costs more than a month's income here now.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
monkey man
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Plug-In Alliance EQ Rangers Vol 1 for $19

Post by monkey man »

bayswater wrote:
monkey man wrote:Oh dear. Sorry Stoivo. I've been ridin' your a$$ haven't I? I'll try to go a little easier on you from now on, bud.
It's OK. Most of the poo is cleaned up. But, with the drop in oil prices, the MonkeyLabs™ Grammar Detective™ costs more than a month's income here now.
Oh man! Poor Baysey.

Hey, I'll give you 25% off the MGD, bro'. That'll save my havin' to ride your ass. IOW, we'll both win. Yay!

Mac 2012 12C Cheese Grater, OSX 10.13.6
MOTU DP8.07, MachFive 3.2.1, MIDI Express XT, 24I/O
Novation, Yamaha & Roland Synths, Guitar & Bass, Kemper Rack

Pretend I've placed your favourite quote here