Window Sets and Video Window

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Tripi
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Window Sets and Video Window

Post by Tripi »

I've been using a new 40" tv on a scoring project, and noticed that my window sets do not keep the video in full screen mode. I have re-saved my main set a few times (as full screen), but every time I select the window set.... the video is back to normal with the red/yellow/green dot bar at the top.

Do we think this is normal for DP? Maybe I missed something. I think we've been over this full screen video issue a few times, but never resolved it.

btw, why in the world does my Input Quantize window never show when opening my template? So many questions.

Any ideas?
12-Core Mac Pro, OS: Sierra w/ DP9 - always the latest version. Love of film music.
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: Window Sets and Video Window

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Not sure but I'm curious what the connection is? DVI? HDMI? RGB? Could that be a factor?
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
Tripi

Re: Window Sets and Video Window

Post by Tripi »

I use a mini-display port to HDMI cable. It's my 4th monitor, btw.
12-Core Mac Pro, OS: Sierra w/ DP9 - always the latest version. Love of film music.