Reaktor audio in not seen in DP ?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Aramis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Reaktor audio in not seen in DP ?

Post by Aramis »

Hello all !
I would like to get a microphone connected to Native Reaktor installed in DIGITALPerformer ?
I cannot find how .....
iMac 2012 27 ' 3.2 ghz 32 gigs ram OSX 10.9.4 DigitalPerformer 8.7 , MOTU Track 16, MOTU MachFive3.2, Ethno and BPM , Komplete 9, OmniSphere , Trilian and Stylus RMX , Axon mkII and Godin LG .
cuttime
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Reaktor audio in not seen in DP ?

Post by cuttime »

That's a really open ended question and really depends on the construction of the ensemble or instrument, but in general you would use the audio inputs modules. If you are using Reaktor as an effect, you could just monitor the audio with monitoring for record enabled effects enabled. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but Reaktor is incredibly flexible and I'm not sure what you are trying to do.
828x MacOS 13.6.5 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31