DP Control

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Brancat
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DP Control

Post by Brancat »

First, I have to apologize for my poor english: I'm posting from France! I'm a long time AudioDesk then Digital Performer user. I've been reading your posts for a long time (and it helped me often) and this is my first one.
I stopped using DP Control when I upgraded to IOS 7. Calling the mixer crashed the program, connexion dropped out… IOS 8 didn't change anything. But yesterday I uploaded to 8.1.1. and now, DP Control seems to work fine: mixer, tracks, change chunks… with some latency in the actions, but it works. Anyone tested it?
cuttime

Re: DP Control

Post by cuttime »

I just tried it on an iPad 2 with 8.1.1 and the mixer still crashes.
828x MacOS 13.6.6 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
Gravity Jim

Re: DP Control

Post by Gravity Jim »

On the other hand, it never stopped working on my devices. So there's something else going on here.
Jim Bordner

MacPro 5,1 (3.33Ghz 12-core), 32g RAM, OS X 10.14.6 • MOTU DP 10.11 • Logic Pro X 10.2.5 • Waves Platinum, UAD-2, Slate Digital, Komplete, Omnisphere 2, LASS, CineSamples, Chipsounds, V Collection 5[color]