Ambiance Processor

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
oshtakuta

Ambiance Processor

Post by oshtakuta »

Technology Algorithmix K-Stereo Ambiance Processor how to make a DP?
BKK-OZ
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Ambiance Processor

Post by BKK-OZ »

I am not familiar with that plugin (just looked it up then) but I would presume that all you need to do is put it on an Aux or Audio track and run some audio through it. It is very expensive (660+ Euros) so if you don't already have it I would suggest grabbing their demo download first.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
jloeb
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Ambiance Processor

Post by jloeb »

(Shhh: You can make this yourself in Reaktor. The idea is elegant but extremely simple. The patent is publicly available. As long as you don't try to sell it to anyone and it's for your own private use, you're fine.)