Nice video of DP used in composing

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
MikeInBoston
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Nice video of DP used in composing

Post by MikeInBoston »

Regarding CineSymphony Lite, I'm buying it as soon as it becomes available. The sounds are amazing, and it will hold me over until I can afford to buy the more complete CineSymphony libraries. Cinesamples is a top-notch company with a line-up of wonderful products, and I like doing business with them.

MikeInBoston
cbergm7210
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by cbergm7210 »

Mr. Patti, what keyboard controller do you use? When my trusty PC88 bites the dust (still going after 20 years) I'll be looking at options.
Mac Pro 2.66GHz Dual Quad Core Nahalem, 16 Gigs RAM, DP 9, RME Fireface 800, MOTU MIDIexpress 128, Mac OS 10.8.5

http://www.rfjmusic.com
Killahurts

Post by Killahurts »

MikeInBoston wrote:Cinesamples is a top-notch company with a line-up of wonderful products, and I like doing business with them.

MikeInBoston
+1 I have several of their products and not one has disappointed me.

I hope this one is priced more on the value side.. I want to get it, but if it's too much $$, I have other tools to do the job, albeit less conveniently.
DP11, 2019 16-Core Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB RAM. RME HDSPe MADI FX to SSL Alphalink to SSL Matrix console, and multiple digital sub consoles. UAD Quad PCIe. Outboard stuff.
nk_e

Post by nk_e »

$399 / $199 for full time students.

(Received email today.)

10 core iMacPro | 64 GB RAM | OS 12.6.7 | LOGIC PRO | STUDIO ONE 6 | CUBASE 12 | BITWIG 5 | DP 11 | MOTU Interfaces | Waaay Too Many Plug-ins |

http://www.gesslr.com