Questions from Cubase user

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
kresbeatz
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Questions from Cubase user

Post by kresbeatz »

Hello, guys! I downloaded DP8 demo couple of days ago. I worked in Cubase and Logic before and you know, workflow is absolutely different. I watched Groove3 tutorials and still have some questions.

1. Is it possible to resize channels in the mixer (not “insert more inserts or sends” and not “narrow view”) - just ability to make them wider and taller. I'm using MacPro 2013 + Apple Thunderbolt Display and it looks little bit small for me.

2. Can I open different editors (Sequence, Drum, MIDI, Mixing board, etc) with shortcut without opening it in “docking” window (from Sequence window when I press, for example, Shift+M Mixing Board opens at the bottom of the screen as “docked” window - I prefer to be opened fully, like if I click to Mixing Board tab with the mouse)

3. Quick select only MIDI or only audio tracks in Track Selector. For me it's very useful to hide all MIDI channels from Mixing Board or all instrument tracks from Sequence view for clarity.

4. Memory cycle function and loop playback is totally different from anything that I used before. I know, I need to dig into manual, but can you explain to me fastest way to set start and end looping points (like Left and Right Locator in Cubase). In Cubase I can select the region and press "P" button and it set locators, after I press "/" key and it's in loop mode. I'm little bit lost with Memory Cycle, Selection Memory and other functions. Please, can you explain me the easiest way I can do this type of thing?

5. Transpose soundbites by semitones from Sequence window instead of Transpose window. Is it possible to just make +1, +3, +5 semitones, etc. Or I need to type relevant key (for ex. to make +2 semitones type C2 D2)? Usually I load acapellas, cut them to the small parts, rearrange them and "play melodies" with them. It called something like "vocal chopping" techniques and widely used in electronic music. I don't want to load acapellas to the sampler and chop it there, for me it's much easier to do things like this in Sequence view. So, Transpose window is the only way to do this?

6. Can I remove “QuickScribe” from the panel? I never use notation and it just takes the space. If its possible I prefer to remove it from the panel.

7. Sometimes when I working in Sequence view I can’t see notes from MIDI tracks, because they are out of view zone (I need to zoom out channel and scroll to find them). Is there any method or key command to make zoom level fit that all the notes on the channel will be visible?

I hope I explain my questions in not so stupid way :) I have about one week to decide about switching from Cubase 7.5 to DP8, because Cubase is crashing so often in my system (and I invest a lot, new MacPro 2013, SSD drives, UAD, etc). If somebody using DP on Mac Pro I will be glad to hear some words about stability and overall performance :)
MacPro 2013 6-cores + DP8 + Apollo 16 + UAD Satellite OCTO TB + KRK VXT6 + AKAI Max49
Nord Lead 4, Moog Sub 37, Analog Four, Analog Rytm, Boomstar 4075, OP-1
Eventide: Space, Pitch Factor, Time Factor; Strymon: El Capistan, Deco
MachFive 3 + Omnisphere + Alchemy + Komplete Ult. 9 + a lof of other VI's and FX
bayswater

Re: Questions from Cubase user

Post by bayswater »

kresbeatz wrote:Hello, guys! I downloaded DP8 demo couple of days ago. I worked in Cubase and Logic before and you know, workflow is absolutely different. I watched Groove3 tutorials and still have some questions.

1. Is it possible to resize channels in the mixer (not “insert more inserts or sends” and not “narrow view”) - just ability to make them wider and taller. I'm using MacPro 2013 + Apple Thunderbolt Display and it looks little bit small for me.
No
kresbeatz wrote:2. Can I open different editors (Sequence, Drum, MIDI, Mixing board, etc) with shortcut without opening it in “docking” window (from Sequence window when I press, for example, Shift+M Mixing Board opens at the bottom of the screen as “docked” window - I prefer to be opened fully, like if I click to Mixing Board tab with the mouse)
There are preferences for whether a window open in the Consolidated Window. To undock a window you can double click beside the tabs for it in a spot that does not contain a tab.
kresbeatz wrote:
3. Quick select only MIDI or only audio tracks in Track Selector. For me it's very useful to hide all MIDI channels from Mixing Board or all instrument tracks from Sequence view for clarity.
Not directly. If I have a lot of tracks, I start to group them or put them in folders so it is easy to do one operation on many tracks, or to swipe across them in the track selectors or Track Overview window
kresbeatz wrote:
4. Memory cycle function and loop playback is totally different from anything that I used before. I know, I need to dig into manual, but can you explain to me fastest way to set start and end looping points (like Left and Right Locator in Cubase). In Cubase I can select the region and press "P" button and it set locators, after I press "/" key and it's in loop mode. I'm little bit lost with Memory Cycle, Selection Memory and other functions. Please, can you explain me the easiest way I can do this type of thing?
Have a look at the Commands Window and search for Set Memory ... There is a command to set Memory to Selection. When I switched from Cubase, I set it to Alt-P. Default is Cmd-Cntl-Shift C
kresbeatz wrote:
5. Transpose soundbites by semitones from Sequence window instead of Transpose window. Is it possible to just make +1, +3, +5 semitones, etc. Or I need to type relevant key (for ex. to make +2 semitones type C2 D2)? Usually I load acapellas, cut them to the small parts, rearrange them and "play melodies" with them. It called something like "vocal chopping" techniques and widely used in electronic music. I don't want to load acapellas to the sampler and chop it there, for me it's much easier to do things like this in Sequence view. So, Transpose window is the only way to do this?
There is a Pitch view in the Sequence Editor. Is that what you need?
kresbeatz wrote:
6. Can I remove “QuickScribe” from the panel? I never use notation and it just takes the space. If its possible I prefer to remove it from the panel.
No
kresbeatz wrote:
7. Sometimes when I working in Sequence view I can’t see notes from MIDI tracks, because they are out of view zone (I need to zoom out channel and scroll to find them). Is there any method or key command to make zoom level fit that all the notes on the channel will be visible?
You can adjust the track height in the Sequence Editor with a small menu to the right of the track header, and zoom its contents with the small magnifying glass to the right of that. Between these two settings you can usually get a view of the whole range of MIDI notes. I don't think you can assign shortcuts to either of these. You all probably be able to work better with MIDI if you get used to using the MIDI editor for MIDI rather than the Sequence Editor, and leave the Sequence Editor for audio and general arranging
kresbeatz wrote:
I hope I explain my questions in not so stupid way :) I have about one week to decide about switching from Cubase 7.5 to DP8, because Cubase is crashing so often in my system (and I invest a lot, new MacPro 2013, SSD drives, UAD, etc). If somebody using DP on Mac Pro I will be glad to hear some words about stability and overall performance :)
I moved from Cubase to DP a long time ago for the same general reasons. Instability, and Steinberg's lack of interest in addressing long term bugs on Mac versions. Like any application, some people will have crashes with DP. I can leave DP 8 running for days and never have a glitch. Since version 7.24, I think it is fair to say that DP is considerably more stable than Cubase Mac or Logic. You will see a large number of participants on the board are using Mac Pros and maybe some of them will comment.

As for performance, I think it can be argued that Logic is more CPU efficient. But what is more important to me is that you can develop a workflow in DP that will make you more efficient than you'd be with Logic. But this depends to some extent on using DP the way it was intended, and not trying to force a Logic or Cubase workflow onto DP. That constitutes part of the answer to some of your questions above.

One genuine advantage of DP is this board. Although it has no official link to MOTU, there are experts here who give out excellent advice and troubleshooting assistance. A breath of fresh air compared to the Cubase forum run by Steinberg.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

kresbeatz wrote:Hello, guys! I downloaded DP8 demo couple of days ago. I worked in Cubase and Logic before and you know, workflow is absolutely different. I watched Groove3 tutorials and still have some questions.
I replied in a more detailed manner, and took a bit of time to do so. Unfortunately, as I was about ready to post it, I went for a glass of water, and my cat somehow closed the window. I could not get it back. So this is the Cliff's Notes version, reconstructed to the bare minimum.

When I give you a video link, I recommend watching it in HD mode, full screen. The important bits are DAW-details, after all.
kresbeatz wrote:1. Is it possible to resize channels in the mixer (not “insert more inserts or sends” and not “narrow view”) - just ability to make them wider and taller. I'm using MacPro 2013 + Apple Thunderbolt Display and it looks little bit small for me.
No. You'll get used to it. I suggest you acquire some themes from AmpGUI Mods, which are very easy on the eyes. Or try the many themes that MOTU provides. You'll find something you like.

One nice thing about the mixing board is that you can save layouts. That can be helpful in any project.
kresbeatz wrote:2. Can I open different editors (Sequence, Drum, MIDI, Mixing board, etc) with shortcut without opening it in “docking” window (from Sequence window when I press, for example, Shift+M Mixing Board opens at the bottom of the screen as “docked” window - I prefer to be opened fully, like if I click to Mixing Board tab with the mouse)
I'm just going to show you a video I made a while back. You may or may not be interested in this. Its chief advantage, IMO, is that all the main windows that you use can be left open, full-screen, all the time. The drawback is that you have to set up these windows every time you open a sequence, but it only takes about 10 seconds.
Using DP in Mission Control and Spaces.

One thing I left out of the video, which is kind of important, is that you must set the Control Panel to "Float," so that it follows you from space to space, window to window. It's a preference under Preferences / Display / Control Panel / Control Panel floats above other windows.
kresbeatz wrote:3. Quick select only MIDI or only audio tracks in Track Selector. For me it's very useful to hide all MIDI channels from Mixing Board or all instrument tracks from Sequence view for clarity.
Nope, not a command for that. But you can put those tracks in folders that offer some control and flexibility. I've never felt the need for such a command, though I would welcome it if MOTU were to add it. Controlling what you want to see in DP is pretty fast and easy. The largest files I worked in were in the 350-track range, and I never felt overwhelmed by navigation and showing/hiding tracks. Again, the track folders are a valuable asset for this.
kresbeatz wrote:4. Memory cycle function and loop playback is totally different from anything that I used before. I know, I need to dig into manual, but can you explain to me fastest way to set start and end looping points (like Left and Right Locator in Cubase). In Cubase I can select the region and press "P" button and it set locators, after I press "/" key and it's in loop mode. I'm little bit lost with Memory Cycle, Selection Memory and other functions. Please, can you explain me the easiest way I can do this type of thing?
A while back, after editing a video down to 20 minutes, I gave up on trying to cover all the methods possible for the things you're asking. Instead, I made a 2 minute video that covered the one thing that most people asked for: click and drag for a range in which DP will automatically start, stop, and rewind. The link is below, but before you try it, you need to know that you an click or click-and-drag anywhere in a window, not just the timeline. Hold down CONTROL to make a range selection from a click/drag. Even if a pop-up menu comes up (MIDI Graphic Editor), you can still make the range selection; just do it.

Click/Drag range selections linked to DP Transport controls.

kresbeatz wrote:5. Transpose soundbites by semitones from Sequence window instead of Transpose window. Is it possible to just make +1, +3, +5 semitones, etc. Or I need to type relevant key (for ex. to make +2 semitones type C2 D2)? Usually I load acapellas, cut them to the small parts, rearrange them and "play melodies" with them. It called something like "vocal chopping" techniques and widely used in electronic music. I don't want to load acapellas to the sampler and chop it there, for me it's much easier to do things like this in Sequence view. So, Transpose window is the only way to do this?
It's the only way if that's the only way you're willing to work. DP is the oldest DAW on the market. There are usually many ways to work, but often you have to compromise your habits when coming from another DAW. Frankly, many of us prefer to use MachFive3, which has the IRCAM time/pitch shifting algorithms. The results are just higher quality. That said, DP has two audio transposition methods that I know of: regular transposition and "PureDSP" transposition. The latter produces the best results, but it needs monophonic tracks. Others may have more suggestions for you.
kresbeatz wrote:6. Can I remove “QuickScribe” from the panel? I never use notation and it just takes the space. If its possible I prefer to remove it from the panel.
No can do.
kresbeatz wrote:7. Sometimes when I working in Sequence view I can’t see notes from MIDI tracks, because they are out of view zone (I need to zoom out channel and scroll to find them). Is there any method or key command to make zoom level fit that all the notes on the channel will be visible?
No "zoom to fit," but go to Preferences / Editing / MIDI Editing / Show Notes When Scrolled Offscreen to give you an indicator of where the notes are, even when you can't see them directly.

If you are editing MIDI a lot, you'll want to learn fluency in the MIDI Graphic Edit Window. I keep it open at full screen all the time in its own space. (See Mission Control video above) Editing MIDI in the Sequence Editor is just too fiddly and difficult for me. The MIDI Graphic Editor has some great features, and is my favorite editor in all DAW-dom. Not everyone shares my enthusiasm! Look on page 2 of the DP Tips Sheet for some suggestions on working in that editor window.

Control point editing in DP's MIDI Edit Window
Working with Selections in DP
DP Tips Sheet, general link.
kresbeatz wrote:I hope I explain my questions in not so stupid way :) I have about one week to decide about switching from Cubase 7.5 to DP8, because Cubase is crashing so often in my system (and I invest a lot, new MacPro 2013, SSD drives, UAD, etc). If somebody using DP on Mac Pro I will be glad to hear some words about stability and overall performance :)
Digital Performer is the choice of so many professionals, you wouldn't believe it if I told you. Big shows like Madonna, Beyoncé, Pink Floyd, and countless others use it to run their performances live, because it's so reliable. I also used it to direct touring shows for 20 years. It's also found in countless film composers' studios.

No DAW is all things to all people, but DP's following is pretty solid. One of its big draws is stability. I can't remember my last crash.

Only you can decide what's best for you, of course.

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
FMiguelez

Post by FMiguelez »

Shooshie wrote: I replied in a more detailed manner, and took a bit of time to do so. Unfortunately, as I was about ready to post it, I went for a glass of water, and my cat somehow closed the window. I could not get it back. So this is the Cliff's Notes version, reconstructed to the bare minimum.
Ha!
He Command-W'd with his paws while walking over your keyboard :lol:

Nino, my parents' cat, does the same thing. Once, my Dad was working on a paper. Somehow Nino managed to select everything and replace it with masterful flsdjfjshndk;vyoewujfio'weygoih;

He especially enjoys showing up in the middle of Skype video-conferences, and apparently he likes showing his butthole to the camera :lol:
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
Michael Canavan

Post by Michael Canavan »

kresbeatz wrote: 4. Memory cycle function and loop playback is totally different from anything that I used before. I know, I need to dig into manual, but can you explain to me fastest way to set start and end looping points (like Left and Right Locator in Cubase). In Cubase I can select the region and press "P" button and it set locators, after I press "/" key and it's in loop mode. I'm little bit lost with Memory Cycle, Selection Memory and other functions. Please, can you explain me the easiest way I can do this type of thing?
What the others said. Plus a few things:

Right away to select a timeline region and have the memory cycle loop that selection with the standard key commands is shift / to 'Link Selection to Memory' and on the numeric keypad - to turn Memory Cycle on and off. If you have a keyboard without a numeric keypad to the right you will have to set up a key command to do this. I used the - key in the main keypad area.

The one I just discovered and use all the time though is 'Set Memory and Play Selection' which is super handy. it's key command is the Control key with hitting the Spacebar. You have to have memory cycle turned on, otherwise it just plays from the selection start.

There are plenty more in the Commands window, but those are the two I use all the time.
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.
kresbeatz

Post by kresbeatz »

Wow, it was impressive! Now I understand why people telling that MOTUNation is great community :) Thank you very much for all your replies. Will dig it today :)
MacPro 2013 6-cores + DP8 + Apollo 16 + UAD Satellite OCTO TB + KRK VXT6 + AKAI Max49
MachFive 3 + Omnisphere + Alchemy + Komplete Ult. 9 + a lof of other VI's and FX
Tesionman

Post by Tesionman »

kresbeatz wrote:Wow, it was impressive! Now I understand why people telling that MOTUNation is great community :) Thank you very much for all your replies. Will dig it today :)
Welcome!

Yeah, the folks here are very knowledgeable individuals.
I also came from Nuendo back in the day and moved to DP to version 5.13 which was the latest at the time. I also experimented with Logic for a while but kept coming back to DP.
I also use REEPER once in a while for certain things(love the playrate feature).
But DP is ultimately my weapon of choice. Maybe it can become your's too. ;)

cheers
Get Real Live Drum Tracks @ http://www.hugoribeiro.com

Macbook Pro | DP 10.13 | Motu 8Pre (x2) | Apogee Duet 2
Sonor Drums | Sabian Cymbals | Remo Drumheads | Vater Drumsticks
kresbeatz

Post by kresbeatz »

So, I tried everything you guys advised to me and still have some questions.

First. For example, I'm working in Sequence view and need to open mixer. I have two (actually three) options:
1. press Shift+M and it opens on top or bottom (splits display) - if I set in the options that it should be consolidated.
2. press Shift+M and it opens in totally new window ("undocked") - if I set in the options that it shouldn't be consolidated.
3. Use method with MacOS X Spaces that Shooshie recommends.
I'm pretty good with all these options but still.. Does it exist shortcut to just change the tab to Mixing board? I want same exact view if I click with the mouse to Mixing Board tab. It just goes to Mixing board instead of Sequence view (so it's not consolidated and not floating, it just like a new tab). What I found in Key Commands window is something like "next tab" command, but I want actual keycommand for mixing board if it's possible. So, basically, just keycommand that replace my mouse click on the Mixing Board tab.

Second. Audio transpose. I tried variant that bayswater and Shooshie recommended but still don't get it right. So, if I go to "Pitch" view in Sequence editor I see notes like in Melodyne. I can change pitches and lenghts without any problems - I understand this. But it don't changes the time of notes when I pitched them up or down, because it was designed to correct vocals or guitars or whatever. What I need is like "turntable" or "re-pitch" transposing, so if I made vocal part two semitones down it will play slower, and if I made it up some semitones it will be faster. Hope, I understand it correctly. In Cubase I have toolbox called "Transpose" and when I select region I can type number of semitones up or down and it do this for the region. In this case what method will be best to use?

Third. I record my analog synths directly to the soundcard (Apollo 16). Sometimes I need to add more gain (when fader moved up fully and it's still not enough volume - sometimes I have to record very quiet sources). I can't find some gain control options (something like pre-gain) in the Mixing Board. Did I miss something? Instead, I tried to find shortcut to change gain for several soundbites and didn't find it, so I start to add soundbite gain one by one in the Sequence view (typing actual +8 db to inspector on the top).

Now I'm started new project in DP to see how actually it will fit to my workflow. Your recommendations was VERY helpful, I figure out a lot of new methods and things. From what I see right now - DP is very powerful DAW with a lot of options and different workflow methods. I'm using Universal Audio Apollo 16 (with a lot of UAD plugins) with MacPro 2013 (6-core version) and several hardware synth. I tested couple of UAD plugins and MTC and Beatclock sync - everything worked very smoothly. Thank you again for very useful replies
FMiguelez

Post by FMiguelez »

kresbeatz wrote: Third. I record my analog synths directly to the soundcard (Apollo 16). Sometimes I need to add more gain (when fader moved up fully and it's still not enough volume - sometimes I have to record very quiet sources). I can't find some gain control options (something like pre-gain) in the Mixing Board. Did I miss something? Instead, I tried to find shortcut to change gain for several soundbites and didn't find it, so I start to add soundbite gain one by one in the Sequence view (typing actual +8 db to inspector on the top).

You can use the Trim plug-in non-destructively in the mixer.

You can also use soundbite volume or soundbite gain. For the latter, it can be applied to multiple soundbites in one shot.
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
buzzsmith

Post by buzzsmith »

For a "better" pitch and time shifter, I use "Amazing Slow Downer".

About $50 from ronimusic.com.

(May be cheaper elsewhere.)

They do have a free demo with some restrictions.

Buzzy
Early 2009 Mac Pro 4,1>5,1 3.33 GHz Hex Core Intel Xeon OS X 10.8.5 SSD (32 gigs RAM)
DP 9.51 PCI-424e / original 2408, 2408mkII, 24I/O, MTP-AV

Yamaha C7 Conservatory Grand
Hammond B-3 / Leslie 145
Focal Twin6 Be(s)

bayswater

Post by bayswater »

kresbeatz wrote:So, I tried everything you guys advised to me and still have some questions.just change the tab to Mixing board? I want same exact view if I click with the mouse to Mixing Board tab.
I think screen sets would be the best way to do that.
kresbeatz wrote: Second. Audio transpose. I tried variant that bayswater and Shooshie recommended but still don't get it right. So, if I go to "Pitch" view in Sequence editor I see notes like in Melodyne. I can change pitches and lenghts without any problems - I understand this. But it don't changes the time of notes when I pitched them up or down, because it was designed to correct vocals or guitars or whatever. What I need is like "turntable" or "re-pitch" transposing, so if I made vocal part two semitones down it will play slower, and if I made it up some semitones it will be faster. Hope, I understand it correctly. In Cubase I have toolbox called "Transpose" and when I select region I can type number of semitones up or down and it do this for the region. In this case what method will be best to use?
You might have to use one of the PureDSP functions to do this. I haven't done a lot of this, but if you look at p 878 there is info on setting the type of pitch shift that should be applied to each soundbite that you set in the Soundfile Info window. I assume if you set that they way you want it you'll get the "non-formant correcting" version of pitch shift in the Sequence Editor and the Transpose function, but I haven't tried it. You can also just drag the edge of the soundbite to get it to play higher/lower and faster/slower. That's good if you're working strictly by ear, but if you need to set a specific transpose, it will be difficult to use.
kresbeatz wrote: Third. I record my analog synths directly to the soundcard (Apollo 16). Sometimes I need to add more gain (when fader moved up fully and it's still not enough volume - sometimes I have to record very quiet sources). I can't find some gain control options (something like pre-gain) in the Mixing Board. Did I miss something? Instead, I tried to find shortcut to change gain for several soundbites and didn't find it, so I start to add soundbite gain one by one in the Sequence view (typing actual +8 db to inspector on the top).
I guess you're thinking about the input channel strips in Cubase where you can control the level before recording, or the same in Logic if you want to delve into the Environment. I'm not convinced this is that useful because it increases the level after digital conversion, so it also increases noise levels etc, and doesn't really do anything you can't do by increasing the level after recording the signal. I always thought this was a sort of bogus feature in Cubase. If you don't have a decent S/N ratio before the audio gets to the DAW, no amount of fussing inside the DAW is going to help. If you do, just increase the playback level.

There is no direct equivalent of the input channel strip in DP. You could rig one up by using an Aux channel with the Trim plugin applied, and bus its output to an audio channel and record it. Or, you can just apply the Trim plugin in the first insert of the audio channel and and apply the gain on playback. I have a Trim plugin in all the audio channels in my template for this purpose, although it usually gets used for level reduction and panning.
kresbeatz

Post by kresbeatz »

Thank you, bayswater! PureDSP thing works very well for my needs! :D I'm very happy with results 8)
bayswater

Post by bayswater »

kresbeatz wrote:Thank you, bayswater! PureDSP thing works very well for my needs! :D I'm very happy with results 8)
Great.

BTW, I'm sure you know that having Cubase, you can get DP for the crossgrade price. In case you didn't, there it is.
kresbeatz

Post by kresbeatz »

bayswater wrote:Great.

BTW, I'm sure you know that having Cubase, you can get DP for the crossgrade price. In case you didn't, there it is.
Yeah, I know :) So I bought DP and MachFive today as crossgrade and couldn't be happier! :) Thank you again for your help, much appreciated!
bayswater

Post by bayswater »

Welcome to the monkey house.