DP Engineer for Album Production / Pasadena, CA area

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP Engineer for Album Production / Pasadena, CA area

Post by James Steele »

Okay. I guess I missed this one. I really didn't see anything wrong with Constance's request. And how often someone posts isn't a big deal. Don't know about the reply about East Coast or whether it was meant to be humorous or not. I will say that rather than say "thanks we only work with local engineers", I probably would have just straight up said "Thanks. Wish I could but not in the budget unfortunately." As for deciding what others can say, around here I'm kinda stuck with being the "lord." That's the way it works. This place needs to become a little more friendly, because the negatives are going to outweigh the positives soon enough and then I'll be forced to be the designated a**hole, which believe me isn't something I relish. I don't particularly enjoy being bashed personally on other forums by those I've had to banish. If things don't ease up and people are jumped on and made to feel unwelcome I'm ready for some drastic action. There have been rumblings from as far away as Cambridge (yes, the one in Massachusetts) in regard to this, and I'm nearing my limit. Consider that fair warning. Topic now closed.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!