New Dirty Delay by Metric Halo

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
corbo-billy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

New Dirty Delay by Metric Halo

Post by corbo-billy »

Metric Halo complements its suite of Plug-in: Listening to the trailer, this Dirty Delay seemed interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOBo9hlHPYk

The price (75 $) does not seem excessive to me _ :wink:

Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7 & Kontakt 7.6. _ Fireface800 X 2 _ FilterBank2 Sherman & Gibson Explorer Pro _ MIDI Express XT _ Virus C Desktop _ Adrenalinn III & Voyager Moog _ SpeakerPhone 2 _ PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Tempest _ D.P. 11.22 _
ramadev

Re: New Dirty Delay by Metric Halo

Post by ramadev »

If you already have the MH Production Bundle, there's a free update which includes the new Dirty Delay.

"If you own a Production Bundle license, this update is Free; just download the new installer (which includes Dirty Delay, and the new VST versions)"

http://mhsecure.com/metric_halo/support/downloads.html
Nehalem Dual QuadCore 3.2GHz/8GB/828/MTP AV/10.6.8/DP8.0-DP7.22/Altiverb6.3.5/ChannelStrip2.2.23/T-Racks/AutoTuneEvo/GuitarRig4/Drumagog/bx_XL/FG-X,RC-Tube,VTM/EventideOmnipressor/MelodyneStudio-Cre8 3.2
MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/2GB/Traveler/10.6.8/DP8.0-DP7.22/Altiverb6.3.5/ChannelStrip2.2.23/T-Racks/AutoTuneEvo/bx_XL/MelodyneStudio-Cre8 3.2
Neumann,AKG,Earthworks,Soundelux mics/ManleyVoxBox/Avalon737/Amek9098/Genelec1031As
jloeb

Post by jloeb »

Love these guys.
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

corbo-billy wrote:[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... OBo9hlHPYk[/YouTube]
Hover the mouse cursor of the the "YouTube" button above the message editor for the board and it will show you the syntax to make that tag embed the video properly. It's essentially: (YouTube)videoID,width in pixels,height in pixels(/YouTube). I substituted parentheses for brackets in that example.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
corbo-billy

Post by corbo-billy »

Thank you for the "edition of the subject, but sorry, I do not understand the maneuver!
Where wilt thou that I find the size and width in pixels of the video ? :oops:

Otherwise, a very good feeling with this Dirty Delay _
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7 & Kontakt 7.6. _ Fireface800 X 2 _ FilterBank2 Sherman & Gibson Explorer Pro _ MIDI Express XT _ Virus C Desktop _ Adrenalinn III & Voyager Moog _ SpeakerPhone 2 _ PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Tempest _ D.P. 11.22 _
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

corbo-billy wrote:Thank you for the "edition of the subject, but sorry, I do not understand the maneuver!
Where wilt thou that I find the size and width in pixels of the video ? :oops:

Otherwise, a very good feeling with this Dirty Delay _
Here's a topic where I explained it in the Tutorial Videos section:

http://www.motunation.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=40131

Essentially, on the YouTube page, click Share, then Embed... and you should see it like so:

JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
corbo-billy

Post by corbo-billy »

Come on, I make an attempt to catch up with me .

Many thanks for the tutorial, it's work fine: I recall your first tutorial about the Slip tool, James . 8)

I advise to try this Dirty Delay: his mind reminds me of "No brain" character of UltraReverb Eventide . Simple but effective _