Speakerphone now 64-bit

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
dinobass
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Speakerphone now 64-bit

Post by dinobass »

Just ambled past the Audio Ease website and noticed Speakerphone is now 64-bit. Almost forgot I even had the plug!
Mac Studio M2 Ultra 128G RAM OSX 14.3, 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, UA Apollo x6, UA Apollo Twin, UAD-2 Satellite (x2)
labman
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Speakerphone now 64-bit

Post by labman »

And that makes me very very excited! Yippee, the last 32 bit holdout for us I suspect .
AMPGUI themes - Andy rocks!, 3 macs, MacPro 768GB ram, 16core OS11.7.10, DP11.31, all Waves, all SLATE, PSP, IK multimedia & Audioease plugs, all PAlliance, Softube, tons of NI VI's all air Spitfire, all Audiobro, all Berlin, EW PLAY, LLizard, MachFive3, Kontakt5, Omnisphere, RMX, LASS, all Soundtoys, Lexicon AU's, melodyne and others I know am forgetting, cause I'm old...Also mucho outboard rigs, MTPs, DTP, antelope WC, and 4 control surfaces with Raven.
Michael Canavan

Post by Michael Canavan »

I have a few 32 bit plugs left.
Tassman 4
Strum Acoustic and Electric
basically AAS are slowly releasing their plugs as new versions that are 64 bit.

Glad to see Speakerphone, it's an overused plug in for me. :headbang:
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.
BKK-OZ

Post by BKK-OZ »

I've long coveted Speakerphone, but could never justify the $$$.
They should put it on sale! (Just for me.)
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
Michael Canavan

Post by Michael Canavan »

BKK-OZ wrote:I've long coveted Speakerphone, but could never justify the $$$.
They should put it on sale! (Just for me.)
A long time ago there was a group buy. I'm a big fan of Lo-Fi and if I ever do soundtrack work it's almost an essential IMO.
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.