Crashes deleting unused busses in bundles window

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
rukidding
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Crashes deleting unused busses in bundles window

Post by rukidding »

I'm not sure if it's because I'm opening a 7.24 file in DP8 but I crash every time I try to delete unused busses in bundles window. The reason I'm having to do this in the first place is that I'm not able to assign busses to aux tracks, which of course is a no brainer. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a know issue? Thanks, G
2019 Mac Pro -10.15.7 - DP 11.21 -VEP7
bayswater

Re: Crashes deleting unused busses in bundles window

Post by bayswater »

rukidding wrote:The reason I'm having to do this in the first place is that I'm not able to assign busses to aux tracks, which of course is a no brainer.
No such problem here. Why are you unable to assign busses to aux tracks? Don't know what you mean.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
FMiguelez

Re: Crashes deleting unused busses in bundles window

Post by FMiguelez »

bayswater wrote:
rukidding wrote:The reason I'm having to do this in the first place is that I'm not able to assign busses to aux tracks, which of course is a no brainer.
No such problem here. Why are you unable to assign busses to aux tracks? Don't know what you mean.
No such problem here either. They work great (and were from DP7.24 originally).

There's a command in that window that let's you delete them all in one fell swoop (something about "Import and Delete"). Maybe you can nuke them and import them from another similar project?
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman