Did you guys see this (TouchOSC template for DP)

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
fsheinfeld
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Did you guys see this (TouchOSC template for DP)

Post by fsheinfeld »

http://www.osculator.net/forum/threads/ ... 89fed133d4

I've been trying it and is's pretty interesting. It works with the Mackie protocol, so banks won't automatically refresh when you select them on DP (like V-controller), but seems to work well as a command/shortcuts controller and basic mixer.
billf

Re: Did you guys see this (TouchOSC template for DP)

Post by billf »

Thanks for posting this.
MacPro5,1 2012, six core 2 x 3.06, 10.12.5, Digital Performer 9.13, 40 gb ram, 828mkIII, 2408 mkII, MTP AV, Logic Pro X 10.3.1, Studio One v 3.2, Pro Tools 12.7.1
dgraf

Post by dgraf »

Thanks for posting - I just tried this out and it really helps my work flow. Having one touch access to all those hidden menus and functions makes things much quicker - and it was relatively easy to set up. Thanks tons. :mrgreen:
Imac 27" core i7 (3.5ghz), 15" Macbook Pro 2.8ghz Core 2 Duo, UA Apollo Quad 800 firewire, Mackie Onyx 400f firewire,Euphonix MC Control, Euphonix MC Mix, DP 8.04 , Logic 9. AMPGUI Mods "Sharp", "Dark", "Snow", "Mellow"(electric blue).
fsheinfeld

Post by fsheinfeld »

Glad it helps. I've been also exploring Lemur and created some shortcuts and a template for DP. Still a work in progress, but so far is working ok.
bleach30

Post by bleach30 »

Hey guys if you like this template I just posted an update for it.
I fixed the automation hangup so now it works as it should and added a User block for your own commands as well as a couple of extra commands.

you can grab it from:
http://www.osculator.net/forum/threads/ ... ut-For-DP8

or my site:
bleachstuff.com

Thanks for sharing!