Putting a screen in front of singers...red light-itis?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Putting a screen in front of singers...red light-itis?

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

James Steele wrote:I love how technology gets cheaper these days! Recently, I thought I lost a Bluetooth headset for my iPhone. I was bound because when I bought it, it cost about $79. Went to the store to get a new one. The same one was $25 now. I'd forgotten that I hadn't bought one in about five years. :) Of course, then I found my old one, and now I have two. Now one stays in the house and the other stays in the car!
Dang! I could use a new one but hesitated because mine also cost $80 back "in the day." Time for a new BT headset in Burbank! :)
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Putting a screen in front of singers...red light-itis?

Post by James Steele »

If you have a Fry's near you I got the Motorola HX550 for $24.95 and it works great with my iPhone 4.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!