Sparkverb Reverb looks pretty awesome

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
twistedtom
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Sparkverb Reverb looks pretty awesome

Post by twistedtom »

I use it in M5-3 and it can add just the right verb,and yes it can add a bit of sparkle.
Mac Pro 2.8G 8 core,16G ram, 500GB SSD, 2x2TB HD.s 3TB HD, Extn Backup HDs,Nvd 8800 & ATI 5770 video cards,DP8 on OS 10.6.8 and OS 10.8; MOTU 424PCIe, MOTU 2408; Micro express. Video editing deck on firewire, a bunch of plug-ins and VI's.Including; MX3 and M5-3. FCP, Adobe Production Bundle CS6. PCM88mx, some vintage synths linked by MIDI. Mackie 16-4 is my main mixers
, kelsey and Yamaha mixers, Rack of gear. Guitars, piano, PA and more stuff.
nutotech
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Sparkverb Reverb looks pretty awesome

Post by nutotech »

Bought the Ravenscroft Piano which is pretty awesome. Bus it to the Sparkverb and it's fantastic! Best thing about M5 IMHO.

Agree with you guys about out-of-the-box sounds with M5. However, there ARE some very usable FX and some not bad synth pads/ambiances. The other stuff I have in spades with K5. Would love to be able to use Sparkverb as plug-in but guess that's where they make their $200. ;-) Or be able to import K5 stuff into Mach Five. It sorta works but not like in Kontakt. Anyone know of any new 3rd party libraries being developed for UVI/M5?
"To infinity and Beyonce!"
Mac Pro 3.33 Ghz 6 core, 32 Mb RAM, UAD-2, Tascam FW-1884, Hafler monitors and sub, too many sample libraries. And always buying more.