Amplesound acoustic guitar - wow

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
schnedler
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Amplesound acoustic guitar - wow

Post by schnedler »

That was great advice. It worked perfectly, exactly what I needed. Thanks!!!

You are correct about "VSTs". I guess I just get lazy sometimes. LOL!

As to the second question. You are also correct in that DP has a decent set of effects. However, if I do want to use Amplitube or something similar, how would I do that? I have the program Amplitube, but not sure if it should be used within Ample Sounds or DP. Either way, I am not sure how to do either. Would it be possible to enlighten me on this also? (If this question is not appropriate for this thread, I apologize.) Thanks.
bayswater

Post by bayswater »

Armageddon wrote:The AGG is actually the only VI of theirs they demo now, and the only thing you can download without an account, which makes sense in the interest of avoiding piracy issues. You also should pretty much go ahead and download one of the downloaders suggested at the bottom of their Downloads page.
Could you point me to the demo downloads? Looking at AGG, it appears to be a Les Paul, but I don't see a link for a demo, just the product, and just for those with an account.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
schnedler

Post by schnedler »

Bayswater, I listened to all the demos here:

http://www.amplesound.net/en/index.asp

Just click on one of the instruments, you can see what it is and listen to the demos.
bayswater

Post by bayswater »

schnedler wrote:Bayswater, I listened to all the demos here:

http://www.amplesound.net/en/index.asp

Just click on one of the instruments, you can see what it is and listen to the demos.
Thanks. I was able to find demos to listen to, but not a demo of the VI itself.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8