DP 8?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
davedempsey
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP 8?

Post by davedempsey »

NazRat wrote:
nightwatch wrote:I need DP8 to hurry up and bring it's 64-bit self out because my Waves WUP is about to expire. .. tapping nervously..
Just upgrade them on the Waves site, but don't install them. They'll create your Waves Cloud Account so they'll be ready when you need them. Your V8 stuff will still work off the iLok - you don't have to surrender a license or anything. Check with Waves if you have any questions.
Exactly... I have DP and Waves 8 on iLok running in my studio but have downloaded and installed Waves 9 here at home on my iMac. Once DP 8 is out I'll be able to transfer the license via Waves Cloud - couldn't be easier. :D
Lots of stuff and a recently acquired ability to stop buying
sdfalk
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP 8?

Post by sdfalk »

nightwatch wrote:I need DP8 to hurry up and bring it's 64-bit self out because my Waves WUP is about to expire. .. tapping nervously..

I need dp8 to work..well.
Get it (as) right as possible...and
Release it
A 2018 Mac mini with 16 gb of ram
HUGE bunch o' AU instruments/fx...
A Metric Halo ULN8-3D…mmmmmmm
Remember to eat all your fruits and vegetables!
My OS is The amazingly gratuitous 10.14