AmpGUI DP Themes (now at AMPGUIMODS.NET)

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
labman
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: AmpGUI7 (now at AMPGUIMODS.NET)

Post by labman »

Shooshie wrote:
labman wrote:Gotham? Where do I find this gotham Batman?

Wanna see Gotham !
Oh dear, he may not have posted it yet. Andy? You listening? You can post Gotham. I see no problems in it!

Shoosh

Aha. So... Batman let the Cat (woman) out of the bag ehh ?!?!?!?
AMPGUI themes - Andy rocks!, 3 macs, MacPro 768GB ram, 16core OS11.7.10, DP11.31, all Waves, all SLATE, PSP, IK multimedia & Audioease plugs, all PAlliance, Softube, tons of NI VI's all air Spitfire, all Audiobro, all Berlin, EW PLAY, LLizard, MachFive3, Kontakt5, Omnisphere, RMX, LASS, all Soundtoys, Lexicon AU's, melodyne and others I know am forgetting, cause I'm old...Also mucho outboard rigs, MTPs, DTP, antelope WC, and 4 control surfaces with Raven.
stevenew
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by stevenew »

Hi,

I would like Gotham too, I was about to buy a couple of Andy's themes a few weeks ago, then saw the posting about Gotham and decided to wait until it was available.

Can't wait to hear what my music sounds like with Gotham!

Steve
2018 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 16GB. External SSD Sample Drives. macOS Monterey 12.2. MOTU 624 & 8D. Cubase Pro 11, Wavelab Pro 11, DP 9.52, DSP Quattro 5. Arturia, Gforce, iZotope, NI, Plugin Alliance, Slate, SSD5, Soniccouture, Spectrasonics, Spitfire. Novation 61 SLMKII, JBL LSR 305, Sennheiser HD600, AKG 240MKII. PRS, Martin Guitars, Mensinger Bass. Vox & Orange amps. Line 6 Helix.
haim

Post by haim »

Any chance to pay via credit card ? In Serbia we haven't PayPal :(
Thanks in advance!
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel !
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

It's here my friends....

Gotham has finally landed.

http://ampguimods.net/dp_72_themes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

Great! As the er… "beta tester"…I can tell you that this has been one of my favorites of all time. I'm still using it. Periodically I go return to my old favorite, Oxidized, but in 15 minutes or so I always go back to Gotham. I've been through the whole roster recently, including the MOTU offerings in themes, and while I think there are some excellent and beautiful themes, this one absolutely takes the prize.

Click picture for nearly full-size screenshot.

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
Dan Worley

Post by Dan Worley »

Wow! That sure is easy on the eyes but I can still can focus on things. I like it! I probably won't be able to resist this one. Something might finally get me off of Classic.

c-ya,

Dan Worley
DP10.13
labman
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by labman »

oh my ! Gotham is killer!!! Maybe it is just our room, but it makes DP feels like hardware. Thank you soooooo much Andy. What a complement to Gold Complete. :woohoo:

Andy, do you now a way we can add your custom color set to our list of custom sets without losing any?
AMPGUI themes - Andy rocks!, 3 macs, MacPro 768GB ram, 16core OS11.7.10, DP11.31, all Waves, all SLATE, PSP, IK multimedia & Audioease plugs, all PAlliance, Softube, tons of NI VI's all air Spitfire, all Audiobro, all Berlin, EW PLAY, LLizard, MachFive3, Kontakt5, Omnisphere, RMX, LASS, all Soundtoys, Lexicon AU's, melodyne and others I know am forgetting, cause I'm old...Also mucho outboard rigs, MTPs, DTP, antelope WC, and 4 control surfaces with Raven.
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

labman wrote:oh my ! Gotham is killer!!! Maybe it is just our room, but it makes DP feels like hardware. Thank you soooooo much Andy. What a complement to Gold Complete. :woohoo:

Andy, do you now a way we can add your custom color set to our list of custom sets without losing any?
Thanks labby. I don't know of any way to join color sets together, unfortunately. I believe, however, you can have multiple files and switch between them. Shooshie is the master of that, if I remember correctly.
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

Gold-Mellow hybrid is available.... I personally love this one.
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

On the PayPal, credit card payment question... I don't really want to deal with merchant accounts, which are the only way I could accept credit card payments directly. Third party is the way to go for me, and if it can't be handled where you live, I'm really sorry. It seems very strange to me that PayPal or any of its type won't work everywhere... I thought that was their whole purpose.
Radiogal

Post by Radiogal »

amplidood wrote:Gold-Mellow hybrid is available.... I personally love this one.
So do I :) The Gold-Mellow hybrid is my all time high favorite GUI. Thanks Andy :)
:woohoo:
MAC PRO 6 Core 3.33 GHz, 16 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.5, DP 9 MAC and WIN (64bit/Jbridge) AMPGUI Mellow, Logic 10, Wavelab 8 MOTU 24I/O (x2), MOTU 2408 MK3 (2x), WAVES Mercury 9, SSL, UAD2Quad, McDSP, Sound Toys, Sonnox, Sonalksis, NomadFactory, T-Racks, P&M, LexPCM, AbbeyRoad, DSM, VCC, VTM, FGX, Melda, EWQL SymphOrch/Piano Gold. Mixingdesk: AMEK Big 44, TK BC-1MK2, SSLcomp clones, GAPPre73, PCM91, TC, FMR. Monitors: Genelec 1031, ADAM A7, >40 mics http://www.ragdollproduction.com
haim

Post by haim »

amplidood wrote:On the PayPal, credit card payment question... I don't really want to deal with merchant accounts, which are the only way I could accept credit card payments directly. Third party is the way to go for me, and if it can't be handled where you live, I'm really sorry. It seems very strange to me that PayPal or any of its type won't work everywhere... I thought that was their whole purpose.
If you don't believe you can check that Serbia doesn't have PayPal... :( :( :(
I have no other way then to pay with CC....
Anyway... thanks a lot Andy, for your effort...
Respect...

Jovan Haim
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel !
Gravity Jim

Post by Gravity Jim »

I finally caved. "Mellow Gold." It looks really nice. But I have to figure out a set of track colors that works best.
Jim Bordner

MacPro 5,1 (3.33Ghz 12-core), 32g RAM, OS X 10.14.6 • MOTU DP 10.11 • Logic Pro X 10.2.5 • Waves Platinum, UAD-2, Slate Digital, Komplete, Omnisphere 2, LASS, CineSamples, Chipsounds, V Collection 5[color]
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

A new take on MIDI notes after hating the way it's been looking in the darker mods....

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s63/sh/37 ... 19f216e936

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s63/sh/97 ... 2ef344689e

Anyone interested?
Guitar Gaz

Post by Guitar Gaz »

Yes I like the look of these MIDI notes.
Gary Shepherd
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7.4, 64 bit, Digital Performer 11.2, Studio One 6.5 Professional, Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Editor, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.72, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.