only 1 input choice for sampling

Moderator: ssp

jcaldwe1
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

only 1 input choice for sampling

Post by jcaldwe1 »

Im trying to sample an outside source but the only option I have is the BPMSA output in the drop down. I see the BPM Sampler app but what do I use it for..outside sampling? How do I start sampling from it? I see my inputs and outputs then what? I tried using it in Live but it crashes?
hugy

Re: only 1 input choice for sampling

Post by hugy »

jcaldwe1 wrote:Im trying to sample an outside source but the only option I have is the BPMSA output in the drop down. I see the BPM Sampler app but what do I use it for..outside sampling? How do I start sampling from it? I see my inputs and outputs then what? I tried using it in Live but it crashes?
You need to launch the BPM Sampler application separately.
jcaldwe1

Post by jcaldwe1 »

Thanks for the reply here is the other issue of launching the BPM Sampler separately it uses the same audio device as BPM. So if I use BPM sampler separately I cant use BPM and as far as I know the sampler has no record function. I can get it to work in Cubase and see levels but then I cant see the source option in BPM. So either I am doing something wrong or there is a bug?
mrpturner0416

Post by mrpturner0416 »

I'm am having a similar issue and everyday I can't find an answer the value of the software is going down....You can sample with bpm and the sampler up at the same time into the clip window with the option for sampler being bpm and not the option to resample from bpm back into bpm. I saw both options pop up once but after that it never happened again. Please help