BPM Extremely HIGH ASIO usage issues!!

Moderator: ssp

bobbybland

BPM Extremely HIGH ASIO usage issues!!

Post by bobbybland »

Are there any other users out there that have tried 1.01+1.02 in Vista x64 or Win 7 x64 - (32 bit mode) getting high asio usage, in Cubase+Live?
I'm getting 90% asio usage,this is totally unacceptable.. In XP it works better,but still not as good as performance as Guru or battery 3...

Whats wrong with this plug on my system?
bobbybland

Re: BPM Extremely HIGH ASIO usage issues!!

Post by bobbybland »

Just tried again.. :evil: The 1.02 is ridiculous though,it immediately shoots the asio performance bar up to 100% ...

c'mon Motu fix this thing already,please :wink:

Same thing happens if I use ASIO for All 2.9 (latest) HELP

We really have a need to use our x64 partitions guys..Xp just doesn't offer enough ram with our sampling needs,please....
bobbybland

Post by bobbybland »

Bump/.... .. Bump.. I've tried calling tech support,but NO ONES PICKING UP!! ARHHGGRHRGHGHGH!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cairns
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Cairns »

They are fixing it.. I got a response from Motu they are aware of the CPU issue..They recommend to have the lastest PACE drivers installed and booting under a 32-bit OS if one installed is installed... I will have to wait an see.. as I don't have a 32 bit OS installed only x64..But at least they are working on it..
Music is a moral law,
it gives wings to the mind,
a soul to the universe,
flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness,
a life to everything,
Plato 400 B.C.
bobbybland

Post by bobbybland »

Cairns wrote:They are fixing it.. I got a response from Motu they are aware of the CPU issue..They recommend to have the lastest PACE drivers installed and booting under a 32-bit OS if one installed is installed... I will have to wait an see.. as I don't have a 32 bit OS installed only x64..But at least they are working on it..
Thank you..I was under the impression that I was alone.. thanks for responding!!!
Cairns
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Cairns »

Sure no problem.. I really think this update will be coming soon..Motu is aware of all the features 1.01 and especially 1.02 has.. They can't afford to waste anytime..
Music is a moral law,
it gives wings to the mind,
a soul to the universe,
flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness,
a life to everything,
Plato 400 B.C.
bobbybland

Post by bobbybland »

Cairns wrote:Sure no problem.. I really think this update will be coming soon..Motu is aware of all the features 1.01 and especially 1.02 has.. They can't afford to waste anytime..
Yeah I really hope so.. I just want to be able to use it on my x64 system without all of the performance hits to asio.. What gets me is that Uvi workstation is very cpu friendly at lower latency's,Bpm needs a similar performance, I basically purchased it,by seeing what that would run like ,I figured it would be similar.Samples shouldn't take this much cpu/asio power.. Whatever is making it intensive,I don't know,but I'm almost positive the samples aren't doing it.. Hell I even tried removing all the content to see if that was the issue,but it wasn't..Maybe it's the dsp side of things in x64?
One thing I do know is in a 32 bit OS,or Xp from what I see these issues are not there,it does load pretty slow on my machine,but they can obviously fix that,hey Omnisphere was at a point where it was taking XP users 3 minutes to load :lol: ..So anything's possible.
I really hope 1.03 fixes the cpu issues in x64,I'd like to make music with it at some point.