ant problems with protools LE8 with BPM ?

Moderator: ssp

winfred55
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

ant problems with protools LE8 with BPM ?

Post by winfred55 »

I wrote this question on the OSX post being that was where i read about BPM having problems inside of protools HD.I was trying to find out have any test been done with protools Le 8 and BPM or has anyone installed BPM on protools Le 8 and have had problems. Iam intrested in the programe but would like to use it in protools.i read about how the person fixed the problem by removing Pro Tools v8.0 Preference from the Preferences folder.i was wondering will this apply to the LE version of protools also,anyone please feel free to answer cause iam all ears :mrgreen:
BLak_McGuyVaH
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: ant problems with protools LE8 with BPM ?

Post by BLak_McGuyVaH »

I was having previous Issue's with bpm and pro-tools le 8 at first pro-tools was'nt detecting it as a rtas plug in on windows until the recent 1.04 update . Now my issue's have been resovled, although the only thing I noticed is that it does'nt show up as a mono device plug in it only shows up as a stereo device in pro-tools le 8. Other than that it's working fine! for me. I had some Issues with it syncing when I hit record in pro-tools when, I bus the outputs from aux to audio tracks but I did get it to perform after a couple try's and a addition routing of a MIDI track. I hope you find this info helpful.
live by thy name "BlaK Mc GuyVaH" I can turn almost nothing into anything!!!!
hugy

Post by hugy »

BLak_McGuyVaH wrote:I was having previous Issue's with bpm and pro-tools le 8 at first pro-tools was'nt detecting it as a rtas plug in on windows until the recent 1.04 update . Now my issue's have been resovled, although the only thing I noticed is that it does'nt show up as a mono device plug in it only shows up as a stereo device in pro-tools le 8. Other than that it's working fine! for me. I had some Issues with it syncing when I hit record in pro-tools when, I bus the outputs from aux to audio tracks but I did get it to perform after a couple try's and a addition routing of a MIDI track. I hope you find this info helpful.
There is no mono version of BPM, so it explains why you don't see it.
BLak_McGuyVaH
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by BLak_McGuyVaH »

the bpmsampler. version does show up mono. but I dont understand the purpose of it.
live by thy name "BlaK Mc GuyVaH" I can turn almost nothing into anything!!!!
hugy

Post by hugy »

BLak_McGuyVaH wrote:

the bpmsampler. version does show up mono. but I dont understand the purpose of it.
This is an effect plugin used to record what's going through it.
When you instantiate one, you can choose it as a sampling source in BPM.

Page 90 of the manual for more explanations.