BPM Sync issues in Logic 9

Moderator: ssp

tiko
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

BPM Sync issues in Logic 9

Post by tiko »

H there everyone

Can anyone assist with the problem described below

''when I start a song in cycle mode in the first round logic and BPM are perfectly in time. However when the song position reaches the end of the loop marker and then goes back to the beginning of the loop BPM won't be 100% in time with locig any more (only a few milliseconds delay but still noticable, especially when the kick is hit twice as loud at the beginning of the loop). The strange thing is that when the cycle starts all over again for the third time, timing will be tight again. So it happens only at every secons repetition of the loop''.

posted on this forum by a member but iam having the same problem. Please help.
M-Goldie

Re: BPM Sync issues in Logic 9

Post by M-Goldie »

yes i noticed this (logic 9.13). have not found a solution - tried everything in logic cycle/loop prefs. i can only assume it is bpm's problem as it cycles perfectly when on the imported bpm loop, but not when it is cycling the bpm instrument.

its quite a pain as it is jumping 5db on the first beat of every second cycle...
OSX 10.6.4 / logic pro 9 / reason 5 / bias peak 6 / bpm 1.5 /
tiko

Post by tiko »

You are right it is a BPM issue as this happens when i run it in Pro tools also.

Really annoying!!
M-Goldie

Post by M-Goldie »

you could submit it as a tech link on the motu site.
the more tech links they get on potential bugs the more likely they are to get fixed. :)
OSX 10.6.4 / logic pro 9 / reason 5 / bias peak 6 / bpm 1.5 /