Recording BPM as track in DP 7

Moderator: ssp

jsheitert
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Recording BPM as track in DP 7

Post by jsheitert »

How do you record a song(sequence of 'scenes' in song mode) as a track in DP when using BPM as a plug-in in DP? I can get it to play back along with other audio tracks in DP, but the BPM notes aren't represented as MIDI or audio notes anywhere in the DP track. I'm making my 'scenes' in BPM using the step sequencer. I can't bounce to disk unless the BPM track is represented as audio on a track in DP.

Thanks
carrythebanner
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Recording BPM as track in DP 7

Post by carrythebanner »

jsheitert wrote: I can't bounce to disk unless the BPM track is represented as audio on a track in DP.
That's not accurate, in my experience. In DP 7.1, when I make a time range selection in the BPM instrument track and Bounce to Disk, my sequences in BPM are rendered as audio as expected.
"I don't see any method at all, sir."
jsheitert
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by jsheitert »

Carry-

Thank you... I'd try again, but I'm getting an error message with regard to the L.A.M.E framework...."can't open file".
carrythebanner
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by carrythebanner »

The LAME framework is only for exporting/bouncing as an MP3, so try bouncing as something other than MP3 — AIFF, WAVE, etc. If that works, Google "LAME framework mac" and try to find a newer or different version of the LAME framework.
"I don't see any method at all, sir."