Fatal Error when launching Electric Keys

Moderator: James Steele

sanevoice
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Fatal Error when launching Electric Keys

Post by sanevoice »

I just received my Electric Keys Plug-ins and installed them per the yellow "Read This First" flyer that came with the package. When I launch the stand-alone Electric Keys (as instructed in the QuickStart Guide) I receive a "Fatal Error Executable could not be Loaded..." message. When I launch DIgital Performer (v. 7.22) I receive the same error once it reaches the Electric Keys during the Plug-in examination. I am using MAC OSX 10.6.7. I have the ILok USB installed as well and it does show up in the USB list.

If someone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
hugy

Re: Fatal Error when launching Electric Keys

Post by hugy »

I would check if the version you got on the CD is the latest one released.

I think the latest one is the 1.0.3

Hope this helps.
sanevoice

Post by sanevoice »

Thanks. I downloaded the upgrade and that seems to be the solution!
aaron_cabral
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by aaron_cabral »

I am so glad I checked this site as I just ran into the same problem. The new update totally worked. Thank you Motunation!!!!
iMac 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7w/ 16 GB RAM, OS 10.8.5, MOTU 828 Mk III Hybrid, Digital Performer 8.05, Mach Five 3.2, Guitar Rig 5, Superior Drummer 2.0, MOTU Electronic Keys, tons of other plug ins (Waves, Antares, etc.) and VI's, Mackie 1604 VLZ Pro mixer, KRK Rokit 8 Studio Monitors, Yamaha NS10s , Gibson Les Pauls Standard and Studio, Fender American Stratocaster, Martin Acoustics, Mesa Boogie Mark V, Marshall JCM 800, Fender Hot Rod Deville, Trace Elliot TA200, Alesis QS 6.1