Version 1.01 dispo !

Moderator: James Steele

corbo-billy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Version 1.01 dispo !

Post by corbo-billy »

I just install it on a Mac G5 and see no difference, perhaps the presentation of the Preferences from this Electric Key but that's all.
And then I said it never disappointed me and has always worked well for me, in Plug-in mode from Digital Performer _
During the installation of the 1.01 version that overwrites the previous one, it notifies you that it is time to save any work files stored in the file of version 1.0, which is very commendable from MOTU because the loss of them during an expected update is very fast to a certain infatuation _
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7 & Kontakt 7.6. _ Fireface800 X 2 _ FilterBank2 Sherman & Gibson Explorer Pro _ MIDI Express XT _ Virus C Desktop _ Adrenalinn III & Voyager Moog _ SpeakerPhone 2 _ PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Tempest _ D.P. 11.22 _
carrythebanner

Re: Version 1.01 dispo !

Post by carrythebanner »

The only thing that the installer warns you about is that the "MOTU Electric Keys" folder in the Applications folder will be deleted (because the app now installs directly into the Applications folder) and to backup any files you've saved in that folder. You shouldn't need to worry about backing up any other files that you used with Electric Keys 1.0.
"I don't see any method at all, sir."
1nput0utput

Post by 1nput0utput »

I was about to ask, "What's a dispo?" but translate.google.com tells me that it means available in French.

You learn something new every day…
The leading cause of wrong answers is asking the wrong questions.
corbo-billy

Post by corbo-billy »

Version 1.02 is arrived !
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7 & Kontakt 7.6. _ Fireface800 X 2 _ FilterBank2 Sherman & Gibson Explorer Pro _ MIDI Express XT _ Virus C Desktop _ Adrenalinn III & Voyager Moog _ SpeakerPhone 2 _ PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Tempest _ D.P. 11.22 _