MOTU website is down

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. for Mac OSX
mcdega
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MOTU website is down

Post by mcdega »

Hi guys it's my first post here,
I bought yesterday an 828x interface, I'm trying to install on my mac but it came with no CD software.

When I've tried to register and download the software from MOTU website, at least for me here in Australia (Sometimes the internet might questionable here :roll: ) is showing that the website is down.

So this "out of order" website is happening only for me, did you guys is having problems as well? Is there another website I can download the software for my MOTU? It's a long weekend here and I'm unable to use my new baby. :cry:

Cheers
dix

Re: MOTU website is down

Post by dix »

Not working here either. I’ve seen scattered reports elsewhere that motu.com is down. Hopefully they’ll get it back up soon.

I don’t usually keep my installers, but maybe someone else here has and can send it to you.
14-inch MBP M1 Max (2021), 13.6.x, 64GB RAM, UAD Quad Tb Satellite, 4 displays ::: 2009 4,1 > 5,1 MacPro 12-core 3.33 ghz , 10.14.x, 96GB RAM, GeForce GTX 770 , NewerTech eSATA/USB3 PCIe Host Adapter, UAD-2 Quad, ::: 15-inch MBP (2015) 10.14.x, 16GB RAM ::: Lynx Aurora (n) USB ::: DP (latest version), Vienna Ensemble Pro danwool.com
mcdega

Re: MOTU website is down

Post by mcdega »

Thanks dix!
The website is back now, I downloaded and installed. Everything seems to work fine now :D