Ultralite Mk3 hybrid Main Out quiet after Sierra upgrade

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. for Mac OSX
snorgplat
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Ultralite Mk3 hybrid Main Out quiet after Sierra upgrade

Post by snorgplat »

Hello all, I'm new to this forum, and have tried a number of different searches and was unable to find an answer to my question, so I'm sorry if this is already addressed. And I should preface this by saying I'm not familiar with working with Cuemix FX (I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that it was all at it's default settings previously)

I'm in the process of remounting a show at my theater. Normally I make a point of not making any major hardware/software changes while a show is in process, but was forced because of a glitch with video to update the OS to Sierra to solve an issue we were having.

I am using an Ultralite Mk3 hybrid with my system (New mac tower, trashcan mac), so I had to update the drivers to keep things working. My issue is that ever since making this update the volume coming through my mains is incredibly low, in order to get the levels back to what they were I'm having to crank the gain on the board which then brings in a lot extra noise. Does anybody have any guesses on what might have changed and what I can do to restore the levels?

All of my sound is being sourced in the computer and going through QLab into the Motu.

Let me know if there's any other info you need from me, and thanks in advance for any help!