MOTU smpte console

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. for Mac OSX
Flegz
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

MOTU smpte console

Post by Flegz »

Hey, having some trouble finding the SMPTE Console.
I am currently running two HD 192s with MOTU 424 PCI E card.I am running ProTools 11 HD native and all is working well. I track to a 2 inch 24 track MCI jh24. I would like to stripe SMPTE and have ProTools chase the 2" machine. It looks like the MOTU 192's can read smpte thru a selected analog in.
My problem is I can't find the MOTU SMPTE Console the manual speaks about. I am the original owner of the 424 pice card but don't have the any associated software with it. The MOTU Audio and MIDI console shows and functions properly. Hoping I can get some insight here. Can't seem to find a download on the MOTU site
As always And info or insight greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Flegz
Playa
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MOTU smpte console

Post by Playa »

Hi,

It would be called the MOTU PCI SMPTE Console. It would be under the file location listed below:

C:/Program Files (x86)/MOTU/Audio
MOTU PCI SMPTE Console

This is if you are running a 64 bit operating system. If you are running a 32 bit operating system then it would just be under the "Program Files" folder.

Hope this helps!
Flegz
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Flegz »

Thanks very much!
I actually found an app under the application folder that had it also!
Appreciate your response!
Playa
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Playa »

Hi,

Did not see you were on Mac. Haha. That would definitely be under your "Applications" folder then.