TOuch OSC ANDROID and UltraLite MK3 set up

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. for Mac OSX
lio974
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

TOuch OSC ANDROID and UltraLite MK3 set up

Post by lio974 »

Hi everybody !
i'm on mac , with mk3 ultralite , using cuemix fx . touch OSC on ANDROID
I tried to find how to set up Touch OSC with the patch provided by MOTU for my ultralite MK3, but actually i don't have any information to configure cuemix fx .
I want to control cuemix fx with touch OSC.
Can anyone tell me how to perform this please ?

Thanks.
Pro Greninger
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: TOuch OSC ANDROID and UltraLite MK3 set up

Post by Pro Greninger »

Go to the Motu website and get the most recent release of Cue Mix FX it is included in the the whole set of drivers, once you have touch osc installed as well as the appropriate template for your mk3 loaded in to touch osc then you close touch OSC on your Ipad or Android then start cuemix then launch touch osc on your mobile device, then in the controller drop down you'll see a section on Touch OSC this is where you will see your device, you click the + to add the mobile device, if it shows up properly you'll see the name of your device, for me it showed up as Android.

It took some doing but I was able to interface my AVB and my mk3 and access them both over the wireless network so now when I'm in the mic nest or a drum cage, or any similar situation I can fix levels remotely.
Dogmalian
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: TOuch OSC ANDROID and UltraLite MK3 set up

Post by Dogmalian »

Hello,

Did you succeed in linking your Android Tablet to CueMix FX?
I did manage to link it with my ipod without any problem but it doesn't seem to be working with my Tablet. Touch Osc on Android just doesn't find my soundcard as host.
Any advice on this?
Thanks,

Oli