Mkiii Ultralite Logic Pro Problem

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. for Mac OSX
Stevenology
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Mkiii Ultralite Logic Pro Problem

Post by Stevenology »

Hello everyone, the issue here is this: My interface main gain knob will not effect the overall mix volume inside Logic Pro X. No matter what I do to increase or decrease the volume on the ultralite the sound is not affected inside logic pro. This issue literally has just happened 10 minutes ago where I have to now manually turn down the volume mix inside logic pro x. I dont know why the ultralite main outs knob all of sudden decided to stop functioning with logic pro. am i missing something? audio preference inside logic? this ultralite has been working perfectly fine. Any help is appreciated on why this is happening. this is quite irritating. Thanks!
4stripes
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Mkiii Ultralite Logic Pro Problem

Post by 4stripes »

The MOTU CueMix cannot control the DAW out level--that has to be done with the DAW master fader.

You may be mistaking MONITOR out, which the MOTU can control. You have to select the MONITOR out pair in CueMix, and then the frontpanel knob will work for those outputs.