It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:51 am

Text Size

Unable to get S/PDIF loop back

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows

Unable to get S/PDIF loop back

Postby subbireddy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:31 am

Hi All,

I am using Ultra lite mk3. I want to stream audio using S/PDIF loop back method using audacity. What are the settings i have to take care from MOTU audio console software and Cue mix. Can I play any file from PC ? Before playing audio to MOTU device I have made playback device as MOTU S/PDIF from sound properties.
subbireddy

Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Unable to get S/PDIF loop back

Postby terrybritton » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:12 am

Make sure the sample rates match up in your source material and the Windows Audio and Ultralite settings. I imagine you already have the Ultralite sync set to "Internal".

Your method is correct, so there must be a settings conflict, and I suspect the sample rate issue.

Terry
Computer: Dell XPS 8700-1751BLK | Intel Haswell Core i7 4790@3.6Mhz | 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Windows 10 Pro x64 |
MOTU 828 mk3 hybrid- USB

DAWs and Live: MOTU Digital Performer 9.1.3 | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite | Cantabile 3 Performer
Keyboard Synths: Kawai K5000s, Korg Wavestation
Controllers: NI Komplete Kontrol S-88, Akai MPK249, Behringer BCF2000; NI Maschine Jam; Peavey PC 1600x
Rack Modules: Ensoniq ESQm, Yamaha TX81Z, Lexicon LXP-5

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/terryleighbritton
terrybritton

Primary DAW OS: Windows

Return to MOTU Hardware & Windows