Problem: I can't open motu audio settings

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
Evilshockwave
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Problem: I can't open motu audio settings

Post by Evilshockwave »

Hello, i'm working with ableton live 9, in windows 7 64 bits. I have a Microbook II.
When i open the audio setting in ableton, i can't change buffer size, and when I click config hardware it takes me to cuemix, and i cant find there anything to configure this.

I think it should open motu audio console, but when i try to open it, nothing happens.
Im sure i am missing something, but i couldn't find the answer anywhere.
I have alredy reinstalled the drivers.

Thanks!
GrizzlyAK
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Problem: I can't open motu audio settings

Post by GrizzlyAK »

Not sure if you ever got this working, but I have the same problem. Audio Console will launch usually after a fresh reboot, but once I launch Adobe Audition CS6, the Audio Console won't launch either from Audition's Audio preferences panel or from the Start menu. MOTU support was no help. Tried 3 different driver versions (I'm using 4.0.5.9644, the one that came in the box), since the latest one renames all the outputs in the Windows Sound Control Panel. What a mess. Other than this, the Ultralight mk2 seems to be alright.