Major Audio Express problems....Please help

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
out4dolo
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Major Audio Express problems....Please help

Post by out4dolo »

Major problem with Audio Express, and this problem has been going on for a very long time but I have just kinda "been dealing with it" but I am ready to just resolve it once and for all as I am now at my wits end...

3 issues.

1st issue. Sound will just randomly go out. When this happens, My computer will freeze for like 3-5 seconds, then all of a sudden, No sound out of my Motu. The computer itself is recognizing sound is coming in via the digital mixer, but no sound is going to the Motu. Usually I can reset the computer or Turn off the Motu and then wait and turn the motu back on again, and sound is restored. Usually I just turn off the motu, wait and then turn the motu back on again.

2nd issue. Random Sound distortion. So randomly, after using my computer...All sound will get completely distorted and stay distorted until I reset my computer. turning off my motu and turning it back on does not fix this problem. This problem has occurred ever since I got the motu. After prolonged use (id say like maybe 5-8 hours) it depends....sometimes it will happen after 2 hours......All sound will completely distort and I have to reset my computer.

last issue which just started happening. My computer will go into sleep mode and then keep trying to wake itself up out of sleep mode but won't be able to. All I see is a the computer light trying to boot then it stops. And I heard the Dvd Drive make a buzz noise as if its trying to boot. Basically it keeps trying to boot then stops. Keeps trying to boot back up, then stops. Nothing I do stops this, unless I turn off the PSU for 10-20 seconds, then turn the PSU back on. Then I can boot the computer and it doesn't reboot, it just boots back out of sleep mode as if nothing ever happened. The only reason I am posting this in regards to the motu, is I checked the event viewer, and alot of errors in regards to "Motu_Zerpconf service" came up, which leads me to believe that's something that is causing the problem.

I can ling my msinfo file....

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/45193069/file.html

that's the file. Any help would be appreciated as I feel like this... :banghead:
geomic788
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Major Audio Express problems....Please help

Post by geomic788 »

SAME HERE! did you possibly find any solution ?