irql_not_less_or_equal: motuaw64.sys, BSOD

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
soundcheckers
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: irql_not_less_or_equal: motuaw64.sys, BSOD

Post by soundcheckers »

woeischris wrote:I am having this exact problem under Windows 7 64! Can someone link me to the driver version referenced or email woeunholy AT gmail DOT com?
Same here! Win7 64
Could someone please send the 1.6.7.0 drivers to soundcheckers@optonline.net PLEASE??
forgotteng
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by forgotteng »

I would love those drivers too. I am having the same issues with Win 7 64bit. It's driving me insane. I've had crashes on PT9 Presonus studio One, and Reaper.Spoke to Motu tech support and they told me if the card worked with Windows media or Itunes it was probably fine. It's funny I'm in the middle of mixing 6 different projects and he wants me to sit around listening to itunes until it crashes.
john9871

Post by john9871 »

i got this problem from two days and now i'm sick with this.
did anyone find the new solution?
john9871

Post by john9871 »

Every time I merely plug the device into any number of different USB ports (and ones I know are working properly) the computer immediately gives me that Blue Screen of Death error.

I have taken the following steps what this website says - deskdecode

I started out by deleting cache, cookies, etc., using CCCleaner to clean up temp files, clean registry, etc. I've also run scans using malwarebytes and super anti-spyware programs.
Installed the latest drivers for this device.
Tried different USB ports (and I'm NOT using a USB hub).
Updated my computer's BIOS.
Gone into BIOS and disabled the integrated sound card
Uninstalled the sound drivers for the integrated sound card.
Checked IRQs in the Device Manager to check on possible conflicts using same IRQ.