Having problems with micro lite on windows 8

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
afamilia7
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Having problems with micro lite on windows 8

Post by afamilia7 »

Hey i found this forum while trying to figure out what im doing wrong maybe you can help. i just got my micro lite in the mail today and hooked it up to my pc. the green comp light is on all the time and windows recognizes that its there, but it wont get recognized in ableton. i have both MIDI ins and outs connected from my blofeld into the MIDI ins and outs on the back of the unit. and the audio on the blofeld is ran into my zed 14 which is what i use to play it normally. in ableton i was getting MIDI i think but nothing lights up on the front of the unit to signal that anythings hooked up. i tried reinstalling the driver like 5 times it didnt really do anything and the clockworks program gives me a "digital timepiece" and i really dont know what that is. im fairly new to ableton and just know the basics to be honest. i just wanted to have something to connect all my hardware. If anybody could give me some help or guide me through what im supposed to do it would be greatly appreciated. thanks