Forgotten Rose in Rain

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
remmet
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Forgotten Rose in Rain

Post by remmet »

This is a cinematic piece for strings using real string players. Each player recorded his or her own part - in their own studio - using a variable click track I provided. (It wasn't easy for them, so they told me, but they did a great job anyway!) Then I imported the individual tracks into DP and mixed and, where necessary, edited them to produce the final result. It was a laborious way to produce a 3 minute piece, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Forgotten Rose in Rain
www.soundcloud.com/richard-emmet/forgotten-rose-in-rain
Mac mini 2018 3.2GHz i7; OS X 10.144.6; 64 GB RAM; DP 10.1; Apollo X6; Kontakt 6; Omnisphere II; Adagio Everything, Spitfire almost Everything, Berlin Winds and Brass, Xosphere 2, and endless other sample libraries, acoustic and electric guitars, and assorted other essentials that have helped make me the "almost break even guy" my accountant so admires.
buhardilla

Re: Forgotten Rose in Rain

Post by buhardilla »

Congratulations! it's a fine and excellent piece :boohoo:
DP 10.11 || iMac 2019 5K ||i9 8core 3.6GHz|| 64 GB RAM|| macOS 11.5.1
RME AiOPro || Softube Console 1 ||
remmet

Post by remmet »

buhardilla wrote:Congratulations! it's a fine and excellent piece :boohoo:
Thanks Buhardilla! Glad you liked it.

Richard
Mac mini 2018 3.2GHz i7; OS X 10.144.6; 64 GB RAM; DP 10.1; Apollo X6; Kontakt 6; Omnisphere II; Adagio Everything, Spitfire almost Everything, Berlin Winds and Brass, Xosphere 2, and endless other sample libraries, acoustic and electric guitars, and assorted other essentials that have helped make me the "almost break even guy" my accountant so admires.
MikeInBoston
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by MikeInBoston »

It's a beautiful piece. Very rare these days.

Mike
remmet

Post by remmet »

Thank you, Mike! I’m amazed that you found this after more than 2 years!

Much appreciation.

Richard