new song: I Lost My Hat

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
menright
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

new song: I Lost My Hat

Post by menright »

Continuing this very productive Spring with another song: https://soundcloud.com/mike-enright/i-lost-my-hat. I haven't worked so hard in years; must be a manic phase!

As always, I would love to hear from fellow members of the MOTU nation. How's the mix? How's the DP8 work? Anything you would do differently?

Probably will be a video for this in a month or two.
Mike E
MacBook Pro 17' 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB, DP9.1, MachFive3, Ethno2, Synthmaster, Waves, UVI, Ableton Live
BKK-OZ
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: new song: I Lost My Hat

Post by BKK-OZ »

I hope you find your hat...

Lovely as always.
The sirens and babies crying worried me for a moment - I wasn't sure if that sound was coming from somewhere near me, or from your track.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku